The following information will be verified through Resident Check and other sources.
signer. Financial aid can be considered as income.
4. Unemployed applicants will be required to pay two months deposit and the first full month’s rent at move-in.
Rental history must be excellent and verifiable by the past landlord for one (1) year including student status. In the event of no rental history, a security deposit of $300 minimum up to 2 months rent will be required.
1. Credit payment history is considered positive when the credit history contains trade lines with ratings of 3 or less.
2. Eviction Court Records must not indicate that possession of a unit has occurred or that three (3) eviction filings have
occurred within the previous 24 months.
3. Collection Account Records must indicate paid accounts or paid rental related collections (or show proof). 4. Judgment Court Records must indicate paid rental related judgments (or show proof).
5. Bankruptcy Records
1. In the event that the above credit criteria cannot be met (with the exception of money owed to the housing industry), a deposit
of $300 minimum up to 2 months rent will be accepted.
2. The deposit and first month’s rent must be paid by money order or cashier’s check.
3. This increased deposit will be handled as a regular deposit, i.e. not refunded until the apartment is vacated and all damages
and/or rent have been paid.
4. Applicant who has no credit will not be required to pay additional deposit.
5. Applicant who has housing related unpaid judgments, a deposit equal to two month’s rent will be accepted. 6. Applicant with a foreclosure, a deposit equal to one month’s rent.
Students are permitted with a qualified co-signer.
Co-signers are permitted for students only, which do not qualify on their own. All co-signers must meet the following criteria: • Excellent credit history
• Income required of five times monthly rent
• Provide photo identification
• Be an immediate relative of the applicant
• Have verifiable references for residential and employment history
• Come in personally for lease orientation (signing) with manager prior to applicant’s move in or provide a notarized co-signer
• Co-signers must be U.S. citizens.
• Co-signers become co-lessees and assume all responsibilities of the lease and any extension thereof.
Guarantors only guarantee timely payments of all monetary obligations of the lease and any extension thereof, and are for persons other than students.
Pets will be allowed. A maximum of 2 (two) per apartment are permitted with a $250 non-refundable fee for the first pet and a $100 non-refundable fee for the second pet. No aggressive breeds are allowed. Management reserves the right to meet pet(s) prior to move in. Any pet damages will be the responsibility of the resident and will be charged to the resident’s account upon move out. Pet fees do not cover pet damages.
The length of the initial lease term is 12 months. A lease of more than 12 months is available, at an additional cost, with a built-in increase after the initial 12 months. No leases will be permitted to expire in November, December or January. Management reserves the right to amend lease terms offered at any time.